Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:43 pm 
Gather round fuckers and fuckresses. It's that time again. Oh yes indeed, time to nominate that special someone. That paragon of prickishness you work for. That duke of doushebaggery you hang out with. IT'S TIME FOR DICK. OF. THE. MOOOOOOONTH! The clock's already tickin' boys and girls. So let's see those nominations. I wanna see some good ones kids. None of that weak shit here, oh no. They gotta be mean, they gotta be smart, but most important of all... they gotta be such a dick it makes me wonder if you didn't found them at the local animal shelter eating kittens (my favorite place for take out, FYI) while you were out looking for an animal hungry and desperate enough to lick the chunky peanut butter from your disease infested genitals this weekend. (p.s. amber would have done it.) So dig deep my little shittlings. Let's see what you've got. See if you can't make your Daddy proud. You won't, because your failures at life. But try anyway, because you're too stupid to know better. And remember, have fun out there.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:30 pm 
What up my beloved motherfuckers and motherfuckresses?! The hour grows late for November DOTM nominations. I see a lot of new faces 'round. Surely one or several of them could easily be replaced with a large, throbbing, veiny photo of a dick without anybody noticing. Let's see some recommendations. I'm gonna start with my new favorite. I officially nominate snowbunny sharon. You has frava kid. Anybody can spam out fuck yous and mamma jokes (as well everyone should). But you also diss with both creativity and originality. You're gonna do well here. In the mean time, go fuck yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:47 pm 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Points awarded: 93 times
Points received: 159 times
You should be nominated tony for that stupid post ....i disagree with a fucking vengance

*NAUGHTY NURSE* Tucson,AZ. USmuthafuckinA baby!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:13 pm 
Val, we can't keep nominating from the same pool of six names. She's new, she's still here, even after some fairly liberal jabs and peepee slaps, and she gives as good as she gets. If you don't want her to make it, do the following: 1) nominate someone better. 2) chase her off. she can't win if she leaves. 3) shut your whining sass hole. nobody asked. DOTM is my house. Deeded by the Bank of John.

Bottom line: Nominate a better candidate, with valid justification. The masses will decided. Otherwise, don't talk with your mouth full of dumbshit. You're getting weak shit all over my house. This has been previously proscribed. the end.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:03 pm 
VIP Member
VIP Member

And I hate your face T... I forgot to add that..also if you would spend more time putting whiskey down your throat instead of out your nose you would be in a much better mood T , jus saying

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:07 pm 
Untrue. booze applied directly to any mucus membrane, including my nose, would actually get me drunker, faster. Thus, I am at optimum levels right now. Again, stop getting weak shit all over my house.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:12 pm 
VIP Member
VIP Member

This weak shit is prolly better than what I actually left all over your house...ahhhhh memories!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:18 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Points awarded: 11 times
Points received: 63 times
Val, he's right about the alcohol, it might kill him but I saw it on 1000 ways to die. Thank youI'm honored to be even considered to be such a dick. This is truly an honor next to dicks like yourself. Val your just jealous so get your dick out your ass and appreciate me for who I am. :fu3:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:30 pm 
lol. spunky little nub just showed you the door, val. tread lightly. this is not the venue you want to be bringing up personal shit in, and you know why. keep it clean, lest things become... uncomfortable, for everyone. it's called mutually assured destruction. the russians respected it. so should you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:40 pm 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Jealous? Of....? Your caustic wit? engaging personality? No thank you I have my own... I jus dont think you've earned it, that's all. Granted you are hanging in there where others failed but I have yet to be awed by your dick..sooo therefore I protest!!

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next